Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Getting closer

I was so tired last night the only thing I could do was rest and watched the TDF for a couple hours when I go home from work. Peter is still in green so that's a good thing!

After a couple hours of rest and something to eat, I got myself up to unload the rocks from the car. I am getting closer to being done with hauling rocks home! I have picked from the site almost all the rocks that I can pick up myself. I still need some of the gravel rocks. Here is what I hauled home yesterday.

This rock was heavy and my absolute max of what I could pick up. It is partially hidden by the umbrella in the previous picture.

The majority of the rocks left on site I cannot pick up so I will have the guys on site load one or two in the car everyday for me. I have a good method for getting the rocks out of the car so if they are over 55 pounds it is not a problem. I will be glad when I am done with moving these rocks! It is a good deal for me though so I don't have to buy more rocks.

2 comments:

swooze said...

Inch by inch life’s a cinch!

Kaja said...

It's always nice to get something for free and to use something others don't want.