Thursday, May 24, 2018

More pouches and mowing

I got the rest of that batch of boxy pouches finished last night.

I have another dozen or so that are cut out so I will try to get those done between baking cookies tonight and tomorrow.

I had to mow last night since rain is coming in again. There was no gas left in the can so I mowed until the mower ran out of gas. I was able to get the front done and one side. Here you can see how high my grass/weeds have gotten with all the rain.

The good thing is that the grass I threw down on the dirt to fill in that hole in the back yard and where I took out the fire pit is growing!

I am taking tomorrow off so I am looking at a four day weekend! Yeah!! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Enjoy your 4 day weekend!

Janie said...

Thank you, enjoy your Memorial Weekend too!
(I guess the rocks were bigger than I imagined)

Kaja said...

4 day weekend here too. You must be counting boxy pouches in your sleep.

Vicki W said...

I hope you had a great holiday weekend!