Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Living a nightmare

It has been busy, crazy and annoying. I did manage to get 30 boxy pouches made this past weekend

and I have 13 that need the corners at one end with the handle sewn and then they will be done.

My brother sent me measurements for three equipment covers he needed. I had the car cover fabric on hand so I got them cut out Sunday afternoon, got one and a part made, and finished them last night. I need to get them in the mail today.

Work has been a nightmare. People can only do so much in a day and for this job that is not enough. Add to that that the company has changed all our computers is not helping. Of course, the lasts version of all the Microsoft office, etc. come along with that and nothing is getting done very fast on my part. All the icons have changed so I spend way too much time trying to figure out what I am looking for and by the time I find it I can't remember why I was looking for it! All of Microsoft office when from pretty simple to it trying to outthink what you want to do which makes it more complicated and extremely annoying! Thanks Bill - NOT! Instead of working thru a hard drive we now have to work through a think pad. I hardly have any room to work at my desk because of all the addition equipment and cords.

I did get two hours of work on my rock edging in on Saturday, but I forgot to take a picture of it. I needed more weed barrier fabric to continue, so I managed to stop yesterday and get that.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wow, you are really got a lot of boxy pouches done.
I agree about the new Microsoft Word. I am still trying to figure out things that I used to do easily.

Janie said...

Good for you, you're getting stuff done!
I'm sorry work is crazy for you, hopefully that lets up.
And your rock wall is almost done?

swooze said...

Great progress! You’ll get used to the computer changes soon. Hang in there!

Kaja said...

Why can't they just leave well alone? I've made the change and got used to it, but what a waste of time it is.