Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I forgot to post the progress on the rock edging. Here is where I left off


After working for two hours on Saturday here is my progress. It was humid and hot so two hours was all I could handle. It doesn't look like much, but those rocks get heavy quick! I did carry over rocks for the next section so that should go a bit quicker. I also needed to get more weed barrier fabric. I am putting that under the rocks and up the front and back of them to try and keep the grass from getting into the bed.



I did get six more boxy pouches done last night. I sure hope my friend sells some of them at her booth this weekend. I did have a friend call me and she wanted the flamingo pouch I showed the other day.

My brother picked up the new merchandise table and table cover last night. He brought me two bags of t-shirts for a quilt. The quilt will be for my nephew's cousin. I always have something to do! LOL!!

1 comment:

Kaja said...

One stone at a time...