Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Reading and sewing

I felt lousy when I got home from work yesterday. Coughing and blowing my nose all evening is not what I call a good time. I spent the evening between blows looking at machine quilting books. I was looking for inspiration for the free motion machine quilting class I will be teaching this fall at the art museum. I also needed to get some of these books back to the library today so that was extra motivation.

I went to bed early and today I feel much better! I had time this morning to sew. I sew the blocks together in the other three rows and sewed together the first two rows. I should be able to finish sewing this top together tonight.

I forgot to post this jelly roll I bought at Charm. It is not for me. My friend, Peg, asked me to pick her up at Xmas jelly roll since they were also 30% off.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Looking good. Hope you don't get any worse!

Vitamin c for you!