Monday, November 22, 2010

Stage 17 - Thor is done.

Stage 17 - Thor is done. I photographed it on a dark background so you could see it. It is about 32" x 36". I am happy with the way it turned out and glad I got it done so that I can hang it this coming weekend. I have a day of vacation to use up - if we don't use our vacation we lose it - so I am going to take 1/2 day today and tomorrow to get all the last minute details finished like hanging pockets, hanging rods, and signage. It was confirmed that my presence is not required anywhere on Thanksgiving so I have all day to work on the exhibit too. YEAH!

I got my car back on Friday. The bill was a little less than the quote _ $1064.18. It feels like a new car when I drive. I am just glad to have my wheels back!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Hurray for vacation days and no obligations on a holiday. Glad your car is fixed. I have had one expensive repair on mine this year too. It hurts but if it keeps it going for another few years it's worth it.