Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Friday already!

Wow this week has just flown by! I decided to take a half day of vacation today to get a jump on the work I want to get done this weekend and because the weather is so darn great!
I finished the quilting on the third small piece and started on one of the bigger two colored pieces. I got most of the blue areas quilted.

Of course I have a million things I would like to get done this weekend and I would really need a couple of weeks to put a dent in that list, so I am going to try to be reasonable about what I can actually get done. I have some alterations for a cousin, of course quilting and binding the pieces I have been working on all week, trim a bush and clean up the weeds in the flower beds, and get my laundry/utility room clean up before I break my neck tripping over the stuff on the floor.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: