Monday, November 8, 2010

18 days and counting

I managed to not goof off too much and got a lot done. I finished quilting the Garmin piece. The binding is machine sewn on so all I have to do is the hand stitching. 18 days until I hang the exhibit. I have some vacation so I may end up taking a day or two off just to make sure I get everything done that I want to be ready for hanging. This is not a picture of Garmin after it was quilted and bound. I know I took a picture, but I must of accidentily deleted it. I will post a picture when I have the binding hand sewn.


The Thor piece is pin basted and ready to quilt.


I pieced a couple more of my rectangular pieces. I took the left over fabric from Garmin and the rectangular pieces and sewed together some smaller 9 x 12 pieces that I will mount on canvas. I just can't throw away those smaller pieces.






Sunday I did go with my brother, his wife and son to see the "Who shot rock n' roll" exhibit. It is a very nice show and there are costumes on display that were borrowed from the Rock and Roll HOF.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous pieces!

Vicki W said...

I envision you collapsing into a ball of mush in December.