Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I ended up spending most of my day wrestling 40-50 pound file boxes. I had to make sure they were in some kind of order and then cart them down to the new file room. It takes about 10 minutes a trip and I can only take one box at a time if they are really heavy. I made 10 or 12 trips yesterday. I was so tired I decided to mow the grass instead of going to the library. I was so nice outside I just wanted to enjoy the weather. I think this will be the last mowing this year. I just needed one more haircut before winter.
I did manage to finish one of the small pieces.

Today at work is wrestling more file boxes. The upstairs file room is looking somewhat better, but I have a long ways to go. I am finding the former boss who is a neat freak is also a pack rat and doesn't throw any broken equipment away. All the junk has taken up a lot of room in the upstairs file room. No wonder it was overflowing!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

"I was so tired I decided to mow the grass"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was so tired that I sat in the recliner in front of the TV.