Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Rocks and hand work.

It was another busy evening after work. I unloaded rocks first. There is an area that is going to get torn up on Wednesday so I had to get the rocks before they ended up in a dumpster. I did check to see what the load limit was on my car and I am way under. I have been careful not to haul too much and used the thought of what passengers would weigh.

This morning I picked up rocks in the same area, but there are some that are too big for me to pick up. I put an X on the rocks I picked. The rest are rocks that weigh at least 60 pounds. I will try to get the demo contractor to set these somewhere until I can get some help moving them.

I went inside and watched the TDF and did some handwork while I watched.

I watered the flowers, did a load of laundry, and my brother stopped over to pick up the covers I had finished. So that was my evening. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kaja said...

This is one of those quilts that just makes me smile.