Friday, December 16, 2022

Wrapping and a party

I've had a busy day and just found a few minutes to post. Last night I had to do some cleaning up and wrap more presents. The brown wrapped packages are for the annual What-a-palooza.
I'm finally getting all these O&M manuals out of my cubical space today. The project manager is picking them up today to take to the Owner
We had our Xmas luncheon today. They clean out the maintenance shop and set up tables.
Santa showed up using a different mode of transportation. You can't see the lights, but it looked really cute. 
Four people at the table I was sitting at won prizes. You got chances when you bought tickets for a charity that buys beds for kids. My streak is still alive! I have been here for 19 Christmases and never won anything! In those boxes was a four pack of insulated tumblers, a 12 pack of beer, a fleece blanket, and a gift pack from Bath and Body Work.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I'm like you, I never win drawings. I don't mind because it's usually stuff that I don't really want anyway.

Kaja said...

I love Santa's transport!