Monday, December 5, 2022

Ready to pin baste

I was away from the house all day Saturday visiting family. I didn't get back to the house until 5:30 and by then I was tired. I did finish the t-shirt top on Sunday and it is now ready to pin baste.
Besides laundry and cooking, I got started on wrapping the presents for the Annual Chirstmas Eve What-a-palooza. Everyone takes turns picking out a item and then opening it up. You never know what you might get! It is a lot of fun and it is something entertaining to do with the kids besides watching TV and it gets them off their phones. I need to collect more empty boxes so I can wrap the rest of the stuff.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

This t-shirt quilt is so light and bright. I'm sure the recipient is going to love it.

Vicki W said...

What-a-palooza sounds like a lot of fun!