Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Can't keep up!

I've been too busy - darn it! After work it was get another covid shot, pick up meds and get gas before the big storm. Got home and threw in a load of laundry, then worked on the placemats. Three more done
The binding for the next six and the bodies for the next six are laid out. I need to pin baste the bodies.
At work I have been putting together O&M manuals (Operation and Maintenance) for jobs that are almost done. I got this bad boy done yesterday.
I have been coming in at 6 a.m. so I can use the copier without other people messing with my stuff, but today I killed the copier. I sure hope the serviceman can revive it! The Building Division went to lunch for Xmas. I had a chicken/spinach garlic pizza. Leftovers for tonight.
I'm tired.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That pizza looks delicious.
I hope you have more time to sew tonight.

Vicki W said...

I would be tired too! At least you got a free dinner that you didn't have to prepare.