Friday, December 23, 2022

Last post of 2022

I was just too tired last night to do any sewing. I have been at work at 6 a.m. every day except today. So last night I wrapped the six placemats that were done and opened the Xmas present I bought for myself.
Yes, I bought another cast iron pan after I told myself I didn't need anymore. They had them marked down on QVC at a killer price and the color that I got was even $30 lower with free shipping. It will be a great pot for roasts, chicken, chili, and soup. I put the insulated tumbler beside it so you could get some perspective on how large the pot is. It's a 7.5 quart pot. The snowstorm has hit here, and I crawled to work this morning at 25 mph. At times the blowing snow was fierce. I would have never drove to work if I still had my Eclipse.
I am taking vacation next week so I will be back with my first post Jan. 3rd. Have a safe and happy holiday season!

3 comments:

swooze said...

Merry Christmas! Love your present to yourself!

Vicki W said...

I hope you have nice, relaxing Christmas break!

Robbie said...

Happy Holidays my busy friend. Glad you'll have some time off!!! Look forward to your posts in 2023!