Monday, December 6, 2021

Updating the List!

Here is an update to my to-do list I posted a week ago on Nov. 29th. I made some progress! 1. plateform cover - DONE! Yeah! It will be shipping today. Here it what it looked like at the sewing machine as I was sewing on the edging with the velco.
and here it is on my big table. It was a challenge to fold it and get it into a box. The material is a heavyweight vinyl coated material and the cover measures 99" across.
2. Dark flannel quilt. I have it 59% quilted. I ran thru 25 bobbins yesterday! I was at 18%.
3. baby quilt for my niece. DONE!
4. stocking - DONE!
5. pastel flannel quilt - made progress. I got the rest of the strips I needed for making blocks sewn, pressed, and cut into units for 9 patch blocks. I still have more strips to sew together, but I will do that later. I have the cut pieces paired up and ready to take to work for sewing them at lunchtime.  No sewing today though; have a doctor's appointment which will wipe out my lunchtime.
So here is my updated list. I am looking at trying to get done the first four items by Xmas.

No comments: