Friday I started quilting on the three baby quilt tops I had made. I finished up quilting the third one on Saturday morning and then got them all bound.
The two with the blue squares finished 40 1/4" x 48". The blue and yellow squares were cut from my scraps and no, it made no difference in the amount in my scrap bins! LOL!! I quilted one of them with yellow thread and the other with white.
I pin basted the marron top and finished it. It turned out 40 3/4" x 49 1/2" I quilted it with a golden tan color thread.
I now have a stash of 10 boy quilts and one girl quilt.
I am going to have to get some girl quilts made. I have the leftover strips from making the 16 patch quilts which I will pair with a solid pink.
I will have to buy more pink fabric because I don't have enough for 16 patch blocks and for binding. At least know what color to buy since last year when I bought a bunch of solid Kona fabrics I cut a little sample of each color then taped and labeled them in a notebook. I have four pages of color samples.
I made nice progress on the DWR quilt too. Monday I had 15 more centers to quilt and now I have 12 to quilt, which means I am 70% done quilting the centers. For the melons, last Monday I had 25 left to quilt and now I have 17 left to quilt, which means I am 82% done quilting the melons. My goal is to finish this quilt by the end of August. I have 36 days in which to quilt 29 melons and centers. Looks like I am going to make my self-imposed deadline!