Wednesday, July 15, 2020

DWR progress and garden

I managed to get three melons quilted yesterday.

I thought my posts must be boring knowing that it will be about the DWR quilt. I mean I have another 5 - 6 weeks of posting about it. I do appreciate the comments and the encouragement you all have been giving me as I slowly make progress on this project. Elle you are a no-reply blogger, but I appreciate your supportive words.

I needed to water the plants last night. The coneflowers have taken off and look so pretty.

The marigolds that were from seed are growing nicely

and I even have a few flowers on this daylily plant. The deer came by one night and ate most of the flower buds, but they missed a few which I get to enjoy.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

My coneflowers are at least 3' tall and yours are short. MIne are mostly in the shade so I guess they have to reach for the sun and therefore get taller. In your open area they don't have to reach as high to get the sun.

Vicki W said...

The garden is looking beautiful and the quilt is coming along. It's all good!