Monday, December 3, 2018

Scarf is done ... again

I spent a lot of down time knitting this weekend. I finally knitted the last 13 3/4 inches and now the gray scarf has been re-knitted and is ready for winter.

Saturday I met family at a place called A-1 Japan; it is a hibachi restaurant. It is always a lot of fun. We were seated with a group of women celebrating one of their birthdays so our chef was cooking for 10. The food was so good as usual. Yes, there were lots of flames. No one was injured in the cooking of the food. LOL!!!

When you have a birthday you can buy this desert of ice cream and a brownie that is served on a spinning lotus flower that has sparklers. Also they play music and this person with a mouse head comes out and beats on a drum. It is quite odd, but people go there just to celebrate their birthdays because of this.

Before dinner I stopped across the street at the new Marc's store - it is a grocery store - and picked up a few things. My sister in Georgia had told me about a new Mike's flavor - Tangerine - and they had some! It is quite tasty!

The rest of the weekend I spend doing the usual jobs - laundry and dishes.

1 comment:

swooze said...

I might have to check out that tangerine flavor!