Thursday, December 20, 2018

T-shirt quilt progress and ravioli

Yesterday I was so busy I never had time to post. It seemed like is spent the whole day in the car - mostly for work - Barberton, to Sharon Center, back to Barberton, two places in Akron and two stops in Cuyahoga Falls - around 72 miles altogether. I did get a few errands run because I ended up on the east side of town where the Italian grocery store is located, the huge Giant Eagle where I found more peach Mike's, and I stopped at the other grocery store where I do the majority of my shopping. I needed eggs! I was exhausted when I got home.

But on Tuesday I did make progress on the t-shirt quilt. I got a few more sewn together.

I also made 5 dozen meat and cheese ravioli. I ran out of dough so I will make another batch of dough to use up the filling. For these I used my mold instead of free forming them. I got better at it with each dozen I made.

I received another fabulous postcard from Vicki of Colorways by Vicki Welsh.
It now hangs on my design wall with the other handmake postcards that I have received from her. I have my own forest going on! I love looking at them when I am in the studio working.
Thank you Vicki!
I am on vacation starting tomorrow for 12 days! I will try to post when I can. In the meantime, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and safe holiday season!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Enjoy your vacation!! Merry Christmas!

Kaja said...

A very merry Christmas to you too and I hope you enjoy your very well-earned break! The t-shirts are looking great and I love your wall of tree postcards.

Ann said...

Those postcards make a wonderful border. Great way to arrange them. I've enjoyed your ravioli making. Very clever. I can make enchiladas and tamales though.
Merry Christmas, Patty.