Monday, December 24, 2018

T-shirt quilt and a new pan

Vacation has been good. I managed to get the t-shirt quilt top sewn together! It ended up 92" x 104". I ended up adding another row which used up the t-shirts I still hadn't been able to work into the top.

I then cut up the Harley t-shirts and interfaced them. I will add these to the box of leftover shirts I have saved over the last three years that were leftover.

I made two pumpkin pies and a pecan pie for Christmas eve at my son's. I also used my new pan to make meatballs to go with the ravioli. The pan is 12" across so there is a lot of cooking surface.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The T-shirt quilt is looking good. That is a big one!

Vicki W said...

Merry Christmas!

Pauline Michaud said...

Love how the t-shirt quilt turned out... great job!

Ann said...

You worked all the t-shirts in and it will be greatly appreciated.