Friday, November 30, 2018

I am so glad it's Friday

It has been a long week. I did get more t-shirts hung up on the design wall and here is what it looks like right now.

I still have a few more I have to work in somewhere. I don't want to put them on the back. I think once I start sewing them together I will be able to work a few more in. This is going to be a big quilt!

My Christmas present to myself came. I will put this leaf blower to good use and save my shoulders which always end up sore after raking. I think it will be too wet this weekend to try it out.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

That is going to be a huge quilt! Nice self gift. I hope you have a great weekend.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What a thoughtful gift for yourself. I would settle for a gel plate for printing, but a leaf blower is good too!

Ann said...

I remember making t-shirt quilts for years but there's a hiatus now... until the grandchildren start collecting theirs. You will enjoy putting this together. So many memories.

Kaja said...

I like to buy myself a Christmas present too. :-)