Monday, November 5, 2018

The weekend

I spent time this weekend working on the project I can't show you. I'm am close to having the top done, but I was slowed down because I kept nodding off. I did get the grocery shopping done, laundry, and baked pecan pie for my brother for his birthday.

I did a few hours of housework before my brother showed up to get his pie and hand over a sewing project. He needs me to make little covers for guitar display hangers.
He had a cover for one hanger, but he needs 15 more. My brother had some furry fabric in black and I had Velcro. While he was at my place, I stitched one up. Here it is inside out

And here it is right side out.

Only 13 more to make. They don't take very long to sew together so I should have this job done in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Kaja said...

Are they to protect the guitars? Mr Sew Slowly has guitars, but keeps them in cases - they are very lovey though, so I sometimes think it's a shame they're hidden away.