Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Oatmeal cookies and a four day weekend!

The dust was really bad at work so as soon as I got home I hit the showers. I then headed up to the kitchen and made some oatmeal cookies for Superwoman at work. Superwoman is a lady who is a laborer for the company I work for. She works hard every day cleaning up the messes the contractors leave everywhere, directs traffic when needed, and all kinds of odd jobs. We try and help each other out, and she makes me laugh. When I was eating a biscuit yesterday, she asked me "is that a cookie?" I said no, and she said "where are those oatmeal cookies you said you would make me? Make sure you don't put any raisins in them. I can't stand raisins." I laughed and said I would make her some which was last evening. Here they are - some without raisins and the other ones with raisins and pecans.

I am so looking forward to a four day weekend. My plans are to get quilting on the quilt I can't show you yet, figure out what my next project is going to be, do some yardwork, take my car in for a recall repair, and clean out the garage.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have a great weekend! I hope the weather is nice for you too.

Kaja said...

I wish you a happy (and productive) holiday weekend.

Alice said...

Your cookies look so good. Oatmeal raisin are my favorite. Have a great weekend.