Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Next project

Although I am not done with the project I can't show you, I am already working on the next project. I had taken it off the design wall to work on the secret project so it is going back up! It is a t-shirt quilt for my nephew's cousin. The t-shirts are all cut up and interfaced so I am now arranging them. Here is what I have so far.

I still have a pile of them to figure out where and how I am going to incorporate them all!

I received a box yesterday with two more Christmas presents. This is the last of them except for a bottle of wine I need to get. Wrapped!

I watched my neighbor's house when they were out of town over Thanksgiving so they are watching when boxes arrive at my house this week and sticking them in the garage. We have never had problems of thieves taking packages, but I have several coming this week so I don't want to take a chance. Besides, this will make feel better that we are watching out for each other.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is good to have neighbors that are friends too. When my kids were little we knew every neighbor by first and last name. Now my neighbors only offer their first names.

Ann said...

Yes, that's a neighborly thing to do.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I worry about thieves taking packages as well, even though we haven't had a problem. My ring doorbell tells me when someone is on the porch and I can check to see if it is a package.

Kaja said...

Oh, I love it when you start a t-shirt quilt!