Friday, September 14, 2018

Sewing and plant exchange

I managed to get another 7 flannel blocks sewn together this morning before I left for work.

I was so tired when I got home from work last night it was all I could do to dig up two plants to give to a guy at work. Yesterday, somehow in a conversation gardening came up and next thing I know we planned on swapping some plants! I dug up a clump of Shasta Daisy and a found a very nice two year old Lenten Rose to give him.

The Lenten Rose grew from seed and I didn't even know it was there amongst the bigger plants until I went to dig out one of the bigger ones. The 2 year old plant was much easier to dig up and pot.

The only plant I know for sure he is going to bring me is a purple cora bell. I have green ones, but no purple ones. I can't remember what else he had, but this will be fun to exchange plants.

I am so looking forward to the weekend! I am by myself on the job today, so I am going to try and get thru it. I got a little over 4 miles in yesterday and that was hard because my little toe on my left foot hurt. It is much better today. I stopped at Giant Eagle after work yesterday and got resupplied with Mike's so I don't have to leave the house all weekend. Have a great and productive weekend!

3 comments:

Kaja said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Ann said...

What fun to share plants. You know they will grow well since you have enough to split. Have a good weekend.

swooze said...

Enjoy your weekend!d