Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Too many interruptions ...

last evening! What you might ask? My brother called, the neighbor boy texted about coming over to bring me a couple pairs of jeans that needed some repair, my brother called again, the neighbor boy came over and then was interested in a couple of quilts I had laying around so we talked awhile, and had to water the seedlings and ended up talking to the neighbor and her two kids for awhile.

I still managed to get the Ballbreakers shirt done before all the interruptions. Yeah! one done - 18 to go!

I got the colors picked out for the next couple of shirts. I want to make sure each has it own color scheme and not repeat the same colors too closely together. After going back and forth, I finally decided that I would use a golden yellow and lilacs for this shirt. I got the A started.

The shirt to it's right is the back of the shirt and those colors will be

More than likely I will be adding more colors, but this is at least my starting point.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Too much talking, not enough work! No socializing for you!