Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding quilt binding and my prize

I got the binding on the quilt last evening - YEAH! I will be handsewing it on the back. I figure that will take 3 - 3 1/2 hours. I will start it at lunch today and hit it hard tonight. When I folded it up this morning I was suprised how heavy this quilt is - must be the linen.


I won this pack of Aurifil thread from www.SarahVedelerDesigns.com. Since I plan on finishing the number of UFOs I have sitting around I am sure I will come across something that I can use these colors on. I have not used Aurifil thread so I am anxious to try and it out.

3 comments:

alexveronelli said...

Patty , I am Alex from Aurifil ....can't wait to hear your feedback on my threads. Alex

Vicki W said...

Why does it take me over 6 hours to hand sew a binding?????

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I can sew a laptop quilt binding in one and a half CSI shows! LOL

Love the pale yellow binding, it is the perfect touch.

glen: