Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mowing, sewing and biking - oh my!

Mowing

When I got to the house after work I was mowing and weed wacking time. I worked for two hours and still was not quite done. I needed to get inside - the fourth stage of the Tour de Suisse was on at 7 p.m. It will take another 45 minutes to finish the mowing and weed wacking. I must say dispite the weedy flower beds the yard looks pretty good.

Sewing

Here is the piece I am adding pearl cotton stitching to. I still have a little more to do on the circular block.



Biking

One of my favorite riders won the fouth stage - Thor Hushovd, god of thunder (he is in the white uniform)! He did not win a wheel of cheese as one of his prizes though. Maybe Peter, who came is second and is right beside him crossing the finish line, will share.

No comments: