Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Making headway

Since the forecast predicts rain and heat the rest of this week and since it was nice outside when I got home from work, I decided to paint the other side of the foundation. I still sweated a bit, but I was in the shade and a nice breeze would blow once in a while. As a reminder here is the before which was after I powerwashed it

Here is the after. I will have to look at it again after the paint has dried to see if I need a second coat.

So I am left with the backside to still paint. This picture reminds me I forgot to clean my brush! Oops! I guess I was tired. It was an old one anyway.

It took me about 1 and 1/2 hours to paint the side and I didn't get done until 6:30 so no time to sew. I took a shower, sat for a few minutes and went to bed. I was still tired from the weekend. I was up early this morning and got to work early (5:30 a.m.) so I could get some rocks. It was too hot yesterday after work to get rocks so no rocks were brought home from work. This morning's sunrise

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Pretty sunrise! I don't get up early enough to see the sunrise and there are too many trees to get a good photo anyway.