It was a busy three days. I took Friday off because we had another show. Thank goodness it was local so not a lot of traveling time was involved. I did get the table cover finished. It took about 6 hours to trace the letters, cut them out, and stitch them on. Everyone liked it and it turned out pretty good. This is the best picture I could get at the venue. I don't know why they make us set up behind the security fence and right next to the speakers. It is so loud I can hardly hear the customers. I wear hearing protection at all the shows, but I hate having to yell.
Here is a shot from where I was standing at the merch booth in relation to the stage. Those are the speakers to the right in the picture. We had a great crowd and did ok with sales.
A fellow at the hospital is going to try and sell some boxy pouches for me so I made a few more this weekend. I had dug out all my skull fabrics and with the interfacing I had left I was able to make 17.
I had given 55 of the pouches to a lady who I made the Harley raffle quilt for a couple weeks ago. She was going to try and sell a few for me too. I haven't heard from her yet. Since I have run out of interfacing I am not going to make any more until I get some money for the ones I already made.
I did get my studio cleaned up - it was a mess - and had to mow again. The mower didn't want to start. I finally got it to start, but my arm and shoulder is pretty sore from pulling the cord 40 or 50 times.