I worked on one t-shirt all weekend and it is still not done. I finished up the AC/DC logo at the top. I bought some shiny metallic thread and used it for backstitching the inner row around the letters. It is hard to capture it in a picture, but it added just a bit of shine. While I stitched I had on a new channel that show a lot of martial art movies. This weekend was all 5 Kickboxer movies. They are pretty bad movies - lame story lines and bad acting. It was funny to see one particular actor that played one bad guy character in two of the movies and then he got brought back and played a completely different bad guy in the fourth movie of the series.
For the word Ballbreakers, I outlined the letters in the satin floss. This took hours and hours, but I like the way it came out. Here is picture of it in progress and then done so you could see the difference it made.
I used a running stitch or quilted the background following the rays of blue that came from the Angus figure in the middle.
I want to put the year the Ballbreakers album was released, so I found my stencil and with tailor's wax marked the shirt.
After I outline the date and embroider a border around the shirt then this shirt will be 100% done.
I did cook a little, did some laundry, a little walking, washed dishes, and watered the seedlings also. The Shasta daisies are looking good
The poor daylilies are being ravaged by the deer. They come in the night and eat the flowers! You can see here that this group has flowers only in one area because the deer have eaten the rest. They also stepped on my zinnias and one of the plants was halfway pulled out of the ground. I stuffed it back in, but I didn't have time to give it a drink of water so it might die.