Thursday, June 30, 2011

I pulled out my dutch wax and batik African fabric which are going into the project I am working on over the 4th. I am taking tomorrow off so it will be a nice long 4 day weekend so I plan to have this top done and ready to quilt by Tuesday.
I have been prepping for the Tour de France which starts July 2 and I will be spending time this weekend making and freezing food so I don't have to cook during the week.

Tonight I am working at the art museum serving beer and other beverages again so it is going to be a long day. I go to the museum right after work - it doesn't make sense to drive to the house and 20 minutes later turn around and head back downtown to the museum. I will go see Paula Nadelstern's quilts again with the extra time - no crowds and I pretty much have the place to myself except for the security people.

Have a wonderful and safe 4th!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I can't wait to see what u do with these. I have some similar fabrics I inherited from an aunt. These are probably 60ish fabrics. They sit waiting foe inspiration!

glen

Victoria said...

Beer and art. Sounds good to me!