Friday, June 24, 2011

Fun at the art museum

I had a good time at the museum last evening - worked selling beverages, viewed the Paula Nadelstern exhibit again, and enjoyed the lecture by Gayle Pritchard about Ohio's role in the art quilt movement. I was home at 9 p.m. and made a beeline to the bed! I was beat! Standing on the concrete floor at the museum for 3+ hours wears on you.

This weekend is jammed packed again. On the agenda - finish the t-shirt quilt, get my next major project set up, weed the flower beds since it has been raining on and off all week and the weeds will be easier to pull, and go see my nephew play.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Looks like the even was well attended. We don't often get big quilting names coming here. We have had a few, though. It is always wonderful!
glen