I still feel awful. I have been able to manage the symptoms, but that's about it. Saturday I spend the day cleaning my messy laundry room. I tried to be brutal and got rid of a lot of stuff. I found a few items for donation. I also cleaned up the studio which was a mess too. I can now walk thru both rooms without tripping on stuff.
Sunday I worked on the wool quilt. It took some real work to get the back put together. The wool blanket did not lay flat at the edges and I had two large holes I needed to patch. I had to add to the length and the width of the blanket with wool yardage I had to get the back big enough. The quilt is now pin basted, bobbins are wound, and the sewing machine is all ready to go to free motion quilt it. I think I will just use a large meander.
I also got the binding cut out.
I have 10 days to get this done.