I am late posting today because I have been so busy getting the job site trailer emptied, taking care of getting things disconnected, running after contractors, and moving into my new digs in an office in the school. Here is the trailer this morning with a few big items still left to move. Two guys from my home office came and got the copier, so I had them take a few more items I just needed to get rid of. They were very helpful! The trailer is now empty except for the two wheel dolly that I will get out of there in the morning and take back to the home office.
I have not had time to put things away in my new digs, but here is where I will call home for the next 4 to 6 weeks. The PTA uses the room for storing stuff and for my needs it will work just fine.
After work yesterday I decided I had better do something with at least the front yard. I can't remember the last time I mowed. So I trimmed, mowed, sprayed weeds - mostly thistle, and spread weed and feed. That took 2 hours and I was a bit tired after that. Here is the yard before and after
I did sit down and quilt a bit. I have almost all the main stitch in the ditch lines sewn so now I want to go back and stitch down the center stripe. Here is what the back looks like with the first row (the row on the right) completely done.
This is what the front looks like with the row on the left all stitched.