Thursday, August 11, 2016

8 hours equals ...

I machine quilted from noon until 8 p.m. yesterday and I am now 53% done with the quilting! Here is what I got done:
this

and this

and these

and in these two rows the brown shirt, the blue shirt, the white shirt, and the gray shirt. These two rows are now done.

Here is a shot of the other side of the quilt with a few of the shirts quilted

Now that I know what I can accomplish in eight hours and can now figure out my schedule for the next eight days to get this quilt and the AC/DC quilt done. Off the top of my head I have another 16 hours of quilting to do. It takes more time to go around the designs and lettering, and changing thread colors, but I still think 16 hours ought to do it. Throw in 6 for binding and a label and it should be done. I think I will be taking a day's vacation tomorrow so you will have to wait until Monday to get the next report!

Have a great productive weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You are doing great! The end is in sight.