Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Binding and plowing

After my lovely walk to the house after work - ha ha -it was cold - I proceeded to get the binding on my 4th UFO. So it is now ready for me to do the hand stitching.

The city finally got around to plowing the cul-de-sac at 3 a.m. I know because they woke me up with the big truck rumbling back and forth, but at least I could drive to work today. Here is the pile of snow in front of my house. If I was a kid I could see some fun times playing in this big pile. I took this picture out my car window. Thank goodness I didn't have to walk this morning as the temperature is 8 degrees this morning!


3 comments:

Vicki W said...

What a treat to drive to work!

MartiDIY said...

I was just reading about your adventures in the snow. You are a real trooper to walk to work in that. I think I may have called in with snow fever. Did your pants ever dry that day?

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Snow! Yikes! Come to the warmth, come to the warmth!