Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pillowcase done and the Tour of CA

Scratch one thing of yesterday's list. This pillowcase measure 11" x 17". It is for a toddler's pillow. I just need to get it in the mail today.


Congratulations to Chris Horner team RadioShack for his stage win yesterday in the Tour of California. Here is what the stage profile looked like - lots of going uphill! I didn't get a shot of the entire profile because the finish line was a mountain top finish. So after the big HC climb they had one more mountain to climb. Those boys looked beat when they came across the finish line. At least the weather was better - no rain and some sunshine. Gosh, that sounds like Ohio. It poured again here yesteday afternoon, but at least the sun did come out for a little while.


This is a shot of the riders on one of the many hairpin turns while decending Mt. Hamilton. Scares the heck out of me!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wow! Our rides are really benign!

I meant to ask you, is that a round fireplace? I wanted the house with the rounded fp, but frank didn't. I still think about that house after 26 years!

glen