Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Straightening up - laundry/utility/dye studio

I am having company next week so I need to get the house straightened up so I started Sunday with cleaning up my laundry/utility/dye studio. I was really tired of tripping over the mess. I am going to be brave and show the befores and afters. It is a lot better although in the pictures it still looks like a lot of stuff to me. The shelves contain dyeing supplies, electrical and plumbing stuff, wallpaper that needs to be installed, and painting supplies amoung other misc items.

Before

After


Before

After


Before

After


I didn't get much done last evening. The Tour of California is this week and so I watched that last night and I had taped Oprah. Tonight while watching the ToC I have clean up at least during the commercials or I will never get the place shoveled out by next week.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

That is what I need to do......desparately! Do you hire out, we could have fun together?

glen