Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More straightening up - sewing studio

Last evening I cleaned up the sewing studio while I watched the Tour of California. Here is the fabric that was washed and sitting in a pile on my big table, but needed pressed. All pressed and moved to the fabric storage room.


Here is the scrap pile that needed tackled.


Here is the after. The boxes are not full - thank goodness - but I can continue to sort into the boxes rather than trying to sort into the grocery bags. I don't have time right now to work on this scrap smackdown, but at least I have a system set up.


My table is all cleared off and ready for the next projects which are 1. hemming a pair of pants for my brother, 2. making a pillow case (the blue and lime fabric) for a friend of my sister, and 3. the wedding quilt for my nephew out of the French linen shown here. My large design wall is also cleared off so it is full speed ahead.

No comments: