Tuesday, September 7, 2010
One of seven done
Here is the first of seven quilts I need to finish this week. I sewed and quilting the entire holiday weekend except for running to the grocery twice and spending a few hours on Saturday to see my nephew's band play. The shower is on Saturday and here is what else I need to get done this week:
2. the twin to this quilt. Binding needs handsewned. I can get at least 3/4 of it done at lunch today.
3. Left pink whirley gig quilt. Binding needs handsewned.
4. Right pink whirley gig quilt. It is 1/3 quilted.
5. Left side jean quilt. Needs quilted and bound.
6. Right side jean quilt. Needs quilted and bound.
7. Green and turquoise queen block quilt. Binding needs handsewn.
I am taking the day off Thurday to bake cookies (somehow I got roped into baking), get a perm, and of course sew. I may take the afternoon on Friday off also depending on how much I get done. I want to dye some onesies too. Wish me luck!
It may look like the front is shadowing thru to the back, but I used the green, yellow, and navy in the bobbin. I think it looks kind of cool.
Posted by patty a. at Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love everything about this quilt!
Post a Comment