Time went slow this weekend for a change and I enjoyed that. I finished my TDF piece and took pictures for a tutorial on how I attached the binding. I will post that tomorrow. I spent almost 3 hours Sunday sanding the two dressers I need to paint. I need to have them done by this weekend so here is the schedule:
Monday: prime with Bullseye
Tuesday: first coat of color - each dresser is a different color
Wednesday: second coat of color
Thursday: poly the inside of the drawers for one of the dressers -
the other dresser has a nice finish on the drawers interior
Friday: install hardware
I will post picture of my progress.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You are the most focused person that I know!
Post a Comment