Monday, September 13, 2010

7 out of 7 done

A jean clothing quilt done - that's five out of seven!


The other jean clothing quilt done! That's six out of seven!


Here is the queen sized green block quilt done. That's seven of seven.


I took a cue from Candied Fabrics and dyed these onesies for the baby shower. I also got the cookies made and everybody love them.


Then to finish last week's insanity, I went to the KISS concert last night.


The next item on the agenda is to get my show hung at the library.

4 comments:

Kucki68 said...

It seems lots of bloggers have been to Kiss (see www.yarnharlot.ca). Funny!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wow you really stuck with it and got them all done! I have good intentions, but not always that good of results. they all look great too!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! you have been very busy! My hubby's KISS fan (from days gone by)

Vicki W said...

Done, done and done! Fabulous!