Friday, December 14, 2018

Yeah it is Friday!

I am still not ready to post a picture of the secret project. Right now I am having conversations with the owner of the quilt as to whether she want to have me machine quilt it or have it hand quilted which would be how it would have been finished by her Grandmother. With the work I did on it, the top is now flat enough for hand quilting.

I dug up one of my Lenten roses for another fellow at work. It was 45 degrees yesterday and so it was easy digging.

I am moving off the job site and have to set up at the home office now. The guys did not make room for me in the shaft closet area and there is no place else for me to go in the hospital. We are going to be turning over the space we are in by January and the next space we are remodeling will have to be demolished. I hate being at the home office. So I will be spending my day moving my table, the compact fridge, microwave, heater, and odds and ends to my house then run my monitor and paperwork to the home office.

Have a great weekend and by Monday I should have an decision about the quilt top. If you email me I will share the quilt top picture.

1 comment:

Kaja said...

It will be interesting to see whether she goes with hand or machine quilting. I hope you got all your moving sorted.