Tuesday, November 6, 2018

guitar hook cozies

I was absolutely beat when I got home from work. I ended up running all over the place, dealt with issues that weren't my doing, had to move my office area again, and try to actually do my job. Here is my new office area - yes it is dark because there are no lights! We only have temporary lighting in the corridors.

I did get some guitar hook cozies drawn

They are almost done installing the copper in the MRI room. It is quite shiny in that room right now. The copper will be covered with drywall.

3 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

Hi Patti, Thank you so much for the pics. I never realized how much goes into creating/buiilding X-ray and MRI rooms. It is absolutely fascinating! You sure get a lot done over and above your day job. Enjoying your blog!... Pauline

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are going to know an awful lot about MRI rooms by the time that one is done. I had no idea they had copper on the walls.

Kaja said...

I've been looking forward to seeing that room with all the copper installed. It seems absurd that your workspace doesn't have proper lighting - you are very adaptable.