Tuesday, October 17, 2017

15th finish for 2017

I went home sick yesterday. I sat in front of my electric heater and fell asleep for a couple hours. I didn't have the energy to work on the back for the wool quilt so I figured I could sit and at least finish sewing the binding on the linen quilt. So my 15th finish is the linen quilt. It turned out 40" x 51.5". The back is also linen.

I still don't feel great. I have the typical cold symptoms: a cough and, runny and stuffy nose. I really didn't need this to slow me down. I now only have 16 days to get the wool quilt done.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hate colds. I hope you can pass yours on to someone else soon! Love the quilt!

Ann said...

You and my husband. And I think he's giving it to me. Darn. Get better soon.

Victoria said...

Beautiful quilt. I hope you feel better soon.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Colds really do a number on the whole body. I'm glad you got the binding done though.

Kaja said...

Poor you! A lovely finish, though. I have liked this one all along.