Friday, June 23, 2017

Another border done!

I did good last night! I got the border on the rabbit shirt done! My chubby little fingers were a flyin'!

I got started on the next t-shirt. I am using a variegated green thread that also has just a touch of yellow in it.

After that my next shirt will be this one. I am thinking of using a yellow thread for the border, but I haven't auditioned any yet. You will have to wait until Monday to see what I end up using.

I stopped stitching last night for a bit to go out and water my new plants. It was hot yesterday and even though rain was predicted today, they needed a drink. Here is the daylily that the deer usually eat all the flowers. Last night there was one apricot colored flower that survived.

This bargain basement coneflower from last year is blooming nicely!

The new Icelandic poppy looks like it should bloom soon.

The lavender is doing well.

Just as I was headed out for work the rain came. Yeah! We haven't had much rain in the last few weeks so this is needed.

I get notices from ebay when new R.E.M. patches, pins, or badges come up for sale. This is how I am collecting items to add to the items I already have to embellish my R.E.M. piece. I got a notice yesterday for a patch I had never seen. It is a bit pricy. I will wait and see if no one buys it then maybe the seller will post it again at a lower price.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

You are making great progress! I hope your productivity continues all weekend. We are going to be rainy here (I think) but that doesn't matter as there's only quilting in my forecast. As soon as the cold front moves through Sunday or Monday and it's not blazing hot I'm going to get the glass saw out and play a little.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes that patch is pretty pricey. Hopefully you will be able to get it at a more reasonable price.

We got .45" of rain overnight. I guess it must have been a quiet storm because I was surprised to see wet ground this morning.

swooze said...

Make an offer

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOL! Your chubby little fingers are doing great work!

Kaja said...

Your stitching is so neat!