Friday, August 26, 2016

Quilt progress

I am now done with the off white area - the fabric is really a tiny striped fabric. Here is what the quilt looks like now.

I was on my way back from getting a perm and saw a lot of emergency and police lights. I wasn't sure I would be able to get past them, but they had the outer lane open. I counted at least three sheriff cars, a couple of state highway cars, at least four ambulances, and two or three fire trucks. I never did see any smashed cars, but eventually an ambulance did come by with their light flashing. This is a major intersection, but the officers kept the traffic moving while clean up was taking place. I didn't see anything in the paper about it so I have no idea what happened. I made it home safe and that I was grateful for!

This weekend I plan on finishing the baby quilt and figuring out what my next project is going to be. It funny to have to think about my next project when for 3 months I only had two to focus on. Now with these quicker projects I have to think ahead so I don't waste time once I get something done.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: