I needed to get two blocks quilted to make up for not getting a block quilted Tuesday evening, so I did manage to get block 15 and 16 done. Yeah! I am now 53% done with the quilting. My total square inches quilt for the Quilt Your Quilts challenge is now 2,560 square inches.
Before I went to work I took apart another frame and glued the wallpaper to the backing board. This time I used a spray adhesive instead of Elmer's. I found the spray adhesive when I cleaned the laundry/utility/dye studio this past weekend and I thought I would give it a try. I liked it better than Elmer's because the paper did not wrinkle. I laid out the starfish, but couldn't glue then down because I couldn't find the glue. Here I had put it away! If it stops raining I will spray paint the frame after work.