Thursday, December 2, 2010

More pieces cut


I cut out the two neutral pieces for 28 more blocks while I downloaded music and watched the Biggest Loser that I had taped. How's that for multi-tasking!

I went to then put the new music on my iPod and found I did not unlock it, so all the music on the iPod was gone. I kept getting a message that I needed to restore my iPod to the factory setting. I don't have internet at home so I had to wait until I got to work. We have a unsecured line so the music is now being downloaded. I don't start work until 7:30 so I came to work early as usual to get this done.

I was doing a little math in my head last night as I was getting ready for bed to figure out how many block I will need to make and right now I am way short! I thought the 40 blocks I have cut out would be good, but unless I want to make a lap quilt I am not close. 80 blocks would make a quilt 72" x 90" - my blocks are 9". That will be the size I am aiming for. Looks like I will be cutting out neutrals again tonight. I was digging around in my fabric storage room and found a few more. I may have to go digging again.

No comments: